location_onNederland / Europa
Our client provides complete control, support and precision for the world’s most important projects and operations.
They are an enthusiastic group of IT-professionals dedicated to the development and maintenance of software applications in an Oracle and Java environment. They have developed a successful application, a Document Control and Management System which is specialized in supporting complex engineering and construction projects for industries including energy, transportation, infrastructure, and mining. Their application is used by a growing number of customers from around the world, including Europe, North America, the Middle East, West Africa, Southeast Asia, China, and Australia.
They have more than 65 people working for the company all over the world, including 45 at our Headquarters in Culemborg, the Netherlands. They also have a growing office in Kuala Lumpur and are opening a new office in Indore, India in 2023.
They are a friendly and diverse group of colleagues, representing more than 15 different nationalities. This is our biggest strength, as well as an enormous drive, positive attitude, and a lot of enthusiasm to make every day a success.
Currently they are looking for an experienced Implementation Consultant to join the team.
As an experienced Implementation Consultant you are primarily responsible for implementing our software for our global customers. You will also be working closely with our other colleagues to prepare the company for the challenges that come with our continued growth, to make our company scalable by standardizing our implementation process, whilst maintaining the core values like high customer intimacy.
In your first year you will learn all the ins and outs of the Document Control and Management Systems in order to be able to implement our software with (new) clients and to train end-users.
We are looking for
The ideal candidate will have proven experience of 5-7 years in a consultancy role. We are looking for a curious and creative Implementation Consultant with a hands-on mentality who will work closely with other colleagues to help articulate, support, maintain and elevate Assai.
• Implementing our oftware (partly on-site): project management, business analysis, configuration, data migration (via front-end), training to different user groups.
• Translating customer requirements into new or improved functionality (working with our designers).
• Creating and maintaining documentation and training materials.
• Master’s degree (or equivalent);
• Knowledge of business software and IT systems;
• Proficient with Microsoft Office;
• At least 5-7 years of consultancy experience;
• Excellent planning, execution and project-management skills;
• Strong time management and organizational abilities;
• Ability to take initiative, work independent and highly pro-active;
• Eye for detail and analytical skills;
• Strong (English) language and communication skills (both written and spoken);
• Experience working in an international organization;
• Experience working with remote teams;
• Ability to present ideas;
• Excellent at building positive relationships and team working
• Positive and pro-active attitude;
• Strong and enthusiastic team player.
Our offer to you
The company is going through an exciting period of growth, which means that Employees have a unique opportunity to develop and create their own career path, in line with their skills and ambitions, and supported by internal and external training programs.
Besides the possibility to work in a fast growing, highly dynamic company with great colleagues, lots of fun and the best coffee in the world, we can offer you the following:
• An attractive position as implementation consultant with the opportunity to grow, flourish and develop yourself;
• A competitive salary and conditions;
• 25 vacation days per year (based on a 40 hour workweek);
• Possibility to work from home to some extent (max 40% of the work week)