Service Delivery Manager
Within PROXIMUS Enterprise Business Unit/Professional & Managed Services department, the Service Delivery Management teams provide ‘best-in-class’ PROXIMUS Service Management with high customer satisfaction.
The involved customers are national and international institutions as well as large companies. Contracts in scope are related to Telco solutions and a wide range of integrated ICT solutions.
Within the Service Delivery Management team you will focus on delivering service management and meeting or exceeding the expectations of external professional customers in accordance with SLAs and/or contracts.
This includes the following tasks and responsibilities:
– You act as a tactical SPOC (Single Point of Contact) during the operational lifecycle of a contract, ensuring an efficient relationship between the customer and the various internal departments or external partners involved in the delivery of the services.
– You coordinate the service delivery of the solutions to the client through regular Service Review Meetings with the customers and create an enabling environment for the internal resources.
– Based on the SLAs agreed with the customer and the analysis of reports, you ensure that the services are delivered as contractually agreed. If necessary, you initiate corrective action plans in order to comply with the SLA and to continuously improve our services.
– You handle all customer requests in a timely manner and in accordance with the contract terms.
– You define, monitor and optimise the profitability of your customer contracts, take corrective action if necessary after consultation with AM and team leaders
– You organise internal ATM (Account Team Meetings) with the main internal stakeholders (pre)sales, technical and service consultants, engineers, architects, etc
– On the basis of regular service review meetings and internal account team meetings, you define and manage concrete action plans and improvement plans
– You actively participate in internal work groups and internal team meetings
– You travel regularly to customers
– Industrial engineer or equivalent through experience
– Minimum 4 years relevant experience and expertise in Service Management, contacts with Professional Customers, operational environment and coordination of experts
– Good knowledge of Telco and at least two of the following ICT solutions: LAN/WLAN, Security, Data Centre, UC.
– Good knowledge in contract management, SLAs and finance.
– You speak and write fluently Dutch / French / English.
– You have a sense of initiative and you systematically want to achieve results.
– You meet and exceed the expectations of your internal or external customers.
– You inform your colleagues in a timely and efficient manner.
– You are a team player
– You are able to manage resources (team, time, budget, tasks, virtual teams)
– You learn quickly.
Personality and Values:
– Excellent team worker
– Methodical and able to treat several problems autonomously
– Sense of responsibility and self-initiative
– Customer, Quality & Service Minded
– Stress resistant, patience, tolerance and resilience
What makes the job attractive:
– You join an experienced team of Service Delivery Managers closely collaborating with Account Managers and Success Managers.
– You manage multiple contracts for sector leading customers ensuring variety of content
– You interact with multiple teams from different specialisations in a fascinating environment with state-of-the-art technology
– High level of autonomy and room for improvement initiatives
– Middle to long term mission
Brussels / 40 hours. Possibility to work hybrid.