As a Java Developer at our organization you will be responsible for building and maintaining our in-house developed DCMS application and its supporting microservices. You will work together with the colleagues in your Product team and a Product Owner to implement new features and optimize existing functionalities.
- Contribute to the development of our DCMS application and its microservices;
- Work with different disciplines in a team to create the best possible software;
- Understand and refine new requirements together with your team and Product Owner;
- Build entirely new or improve on existing features;
- Write testable and scalable code together with the team or by yourself;
- Analyse and debug the code to find and fix bugs;
- Evaluate designs both architectural as functional;
- Aid in the operational side of DCMS;
- Participating in code reviews and improving overall code quality.
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related technical field;
- You have at least 5 years of professional experience in Java development and software development;
- Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills;
- Extensive knowledge and experience with Java and frameworks like Spring;
- Experience with large technical ecosystems using Java, IntelliJ, Git, Maven, Spring;
- Experience with creating and performing unit, system and integration tests as part of your development work;
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies (Scrum/Kanban);
- Flexible and independent but have the ability to work as part of a team;
- Thorough knowledge of the English language (both verbal and in writing).
Nice to have
- Experience in working with SQL (Postgres) and Oracle technology;
- Knowledge and experience with container technology (Docker, Kubernetes, Azure AKS);
- Experience with Azure DevOps is a plus.
Work location is our office in Culemborg.
Full-time, fixed employment (40 hours / week);Solliciteren ➔ Zie overige vacatures