During our years of experience in search and selection, we have completed a large number of successful executive search procedures. This for both SME organizations, but also for larger international corporates. Our clients see EclectiC as a “trusted advisor” and trust us when it comes to outsourcing these crucial procedures.
Why executive search? These kinds of procedures involve a “heavy” and “crucial” position within an organization. In many cases an organization does not have the time or the means to set up these procedures in the right way. Sometimes it is a sensitive process, which makes it wise to have this done by an external party. Because there is also often a need to fill the position as quickly as possible, it is often decided to outsource this process to a party that is specialized in this.
Your executive search procedure by EclectiC
- We have a proven track record in executive search. Both for key positions in the Netherlands but also internationally. In our regular field we are also used to fill senior assignments or vacancies for large projects. Our network and our approach is therefore geared to this. A heavy executive search procedure is therefore also something that is an extension of our daily business.
- EclectiC is able to clearly define the requirements of the vacancy along with the most important stakeholders. Through years of market knowledge and experience, our team of account managers is are a full sparring partner in the field of the market, the best approach and understanding the requirements of a job. In a personal meeting we would like to discuss in detail whether our approach matches your needs.
- After we have fully mapped out the assignment and procedure, the account manager discusses the vacancy and procedure with our experienced team of recruiters and sets out the next steps. Our recruiters will then actively search for suitable professionals within, but also outside our network in order to map the entire market.
- In the meantime, we provide you with updates at agreed times. These include market insights, the status of the procedure and so on.
- When we have identified a number of suitable candidates, the procedure really begins. This always consists of an initial meeting between the potential candidate and an experienced recruiter. If this interview is positive, it will be followed by a 2nd personal interview with the account manager and recruiter. When this interview is green-lit, we prepare the introduction. We do this by checking references, critically assessing the CV, discussing salary requirements, conditions and by having the candidate write an appropriate motivation.
- From several interviews we select the best fitting 2 or 3 professionals. We introduce them in consultation (digitally or in person) and meet with you to explain and schedule interviews.
- In the next steps we also offer our services, always in consultation. We can guide or support you during the interview phase. We will also be happy to assist you in the final phase, during any negotiations and when closing the deal with the right person.
EclectiC, 30 years of experience in IT Sourcing
Sander Coops – Interim IT Projectmanager bij PostNL
EclectiC overtreft mijn verwachting als het gaat om contact onderhouden, heel persoonlijk en altijd op zoek naar de juiste match. Het intake proces wordt zeer professioneel begeleid met continu wederzijds heldere updates over de stand van zaken, iets dat mij als project manager erg aanspreekt. De afhandeling van de contractuele zaken verloopt zoals je zou mogen verwachten geheel digitaal. Ook na het starten van de opdracht wordt er regelmatig contact onderhouden en altijd gezocht naar verbeterpunten. Keep up the good work!